Types of information we collect
We may collect the following information about your use of this website:
1.1 Information We Collect Automatically
- Device information: Include your IP address, browser type, browser language, operating system, platform type, game platform, device type, and device ID, such as a unique identifier, advertising identifier, or game platform identifier.
- Usage information: including files you download, domain names, landing pages, browsing activities, clicks, scrolling and keystroke activities, web pages viewed, ads viewed or accessed, forms or fields you fill in or partially filled, search words, whether you opened the email, and your interactions with the content, access times, error logs, and other similar information.
- Location information: including the city, state, and zip code associated with your IP address, information obtained via WiFi triangulation, through GPS capabilities on your mobile device, or precise location information you obtain using our mobile application, And (with your consent) your precise GPS information.
- Viewing behavior: Includes what you view, how long you watch each video, the quality of service you receive (for example, buffering, load time), and the ads that show you or interact with you.
- Offline information: Some information may also be stored when you are offline and transferred to us the next time you connect to the Internet, no matter where you connect or what device you use.
1.2 Information from third party sources
We may receive information about you from third parties, partners or our service providers, such as:
- Public information: from publicly and commercially available online or offline sources, including demographic information, shopping data, loyalty program membership, or information about which ads you have seen or acted, including your interactions with advertisers’ products and services.
- Social media information: If you access CMC services on a device that uses a social network, or if you interact with us through a social media service or other platform, we may access some of the information you provide to that social network or platform, such as name, email address, friend list, photo, age, gender, location, birthday, social network ID, current city, and people / sites you follow.
How do we collect your information
- we collect information through technologies such as cookies, Flash cookies and web beacons, including when you visit our websites and applications or use our applications on third-party websites or platforms.
How do we share your information
We may share your information with:
- Affiliates: CMC Inc. and its affiliates.
- Service providers who perform certain business-related functions on our behalf: including research and analysis, website hosting, transaction fulfillment, payments, processing database maintenance, contests, lottery and promotion management, fraud prevention, technical services and platforms, identity management and acquisition and conversion services.
- Advertisers, ad networks and other third parties: Information about how you use CMC services and interact with content or advertisements to better customize our services or services, products, marketing and advertising on third-party platforms. These third parties may use their own tracking technologies / cookies to collect or request information about you, including through surveys. Please see our cookie and tracking technology policy for more information.
- Hashing / Blocking Information: We may share information about you with a hashing or blocking identifier with third parties so that they can better personalize your experience with them and what you send them to you product / service experience.
- Social networking: Some features in the CMC website’ services may be posted to your social network.
- Other users and search engines: You can provide certain information for creating an account, including your name, photo, and other information (“account profile”). Some information in your account profile may be public to other members of the service and may be searchable by search engines. When we display your user-submitted content, it is identified based on the information in your account profile. We may distribute user submissions to third parties, and if we do so, this may include your account profile or any information in the submission.
- Research and measurement companies: We share information about what you watch on the CMC website with video measurement services and other analytics providers.
- Law enforcement agencies, regulators, content protection organizations, anti-fraud alliances, and other groups: to protect our legal rights, privacy, or security, and the legal rights, privacy of CMC Inc’s affiliates, our employees, agents, contractors, or other individuals’ security; protect the safety and security of visitors to CMC services or other content; prevent fraud or other illegal activities or for risk management purposes; respond to inquiries or requests from governments, regulators, law enforcement or public agencies; allow us to seek available remedies measures, commence, participate in or defend proceedings, or limit the damages we may incur; comply with laws, including subpoenas, search warrants, orders and other legal procedures; or enforce applicable terms of service.
- Video viewing behavior: With your proper consent, we may share your video viewing behavior with third parties (including advertising agencies, analytics partners, and social media sites) subject to applicable laws.
Your control and option
With regard to our collection, use and sharing of your information, we give you the right to exercise certain control and option. Based on compliance with local laws, your controls and options can include: · You can choose whether we can share your personal information with other companies; · You can request access to personal information we hold about you; · If you find that your personal information we have collected or stored is incorrect or that our collection and use of your personal information violates applicable laws and regulations or an agreement between us and you, you can ask us to correct or delete your personal information; you can exercise your control and option by contacting [firstname.lastname@example.org] or following the instructions provided to you through various communication channels. Please note that if you do not allow us to collect your personal information, we may not be able to display certain pages for you. For specific personal information we process or retain about you, if you have any questions, please contact [email@example.com].
Global transmission, storage and processing of data
Data security, integrity and retention